1.What are common compatible operating systems, web browsers and mobile devices that work with eSteth application?
The eSteth application is currently compatible with Google Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer 8 and above. The eSteth Mobile Application is compatible with iOS 7 and above, and Android versions 5.0 lollipop and above. The application is compatible with iPhone generations 4s and above, including iPad generations 3.
2. How do I download the eSteth mobile app?
eSteth Mobile application is available on both Google Play store and iOS App store.
3. What are the eSteth Software features?
The eSteth Mobile Application allows real-time visualization, recording, sharing, and annotation of heart and lung sounds. It allows you to access your recording library from a laptop or desktop computer. Recordings may be played back, annotated, or shared from there onwards. The application conveniently generates a PDF Auscultation Report for specific recordings to be shared easily between students, instructors, or colleagues. Whereas, the PDF report is hyperlinked back to the associated recording saved in your profile at the platform of eSteth application.
4. What are the features of eSteth supported by MDConsults app?
The software of MDConsults supports eSteth features and therefore is capable of providing live-streaming of heart and lung sounds. Using this online clinic concept, a clinician working in a rural or medically-underserved area is capable of streaming a patient’s heart or lung sounds and phonocardiogram to a specialist operating remotely in real-time. This live-streaming capability reduces the costly and unnecessary trips to specialists, by permitting consultations and diagnoses to take place at distance and at remote locations even. By which patients can receive immediate, high-quality care regardless of where they are located.
5. What is the warranty and return policy for eSteth?
Tech4Life offers a 1-Year Limited Warranty for eSteth. If the product proves defective during the warranty Period, we ask you to contact us without hesitation in order to arrange a return, and we will replace it with a new device. To read more about eSteth Limited Warranty and Returns Policy, please go to www.eSteth.com/warranty
6. How long will it take for my order to be delivered?
The eSteth device ships within 5 working days (Shipping services used by Tech4ife DHL/FedEx/any other) from the time of order placement. When your device ships, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking information. Please allow 3-4 business days from date of shipment for delivery for all shipments within the Canada. International shipping may take longer to deliver.
7. What are the suitable working environments for eSteth?
The usage of eSteth should be avoided in thunderstorms and wet environments. Though the ultrasonic welding of eSteth ensures minimum to least hazard while usage, yet for the sake of precautionary measures the usage of eSteth should be avoided in thunderstorms and wet environments.
8. What voltage range is required for the charging of eSteth?
eSteth operates on 5V DC source. Use only recommended 5V DC 1Amp charger to charge the device, a standard micro USB charger port is used for the charging. The device can also be charged from PC and Laptops.
9. Is the eSteth device compatible with universal chargers and USB charging?
Yes, only if the output is 5V and 1amp.
Purchase Order - Terms and Conditions
You and Tech4Life Enterprises Canada Inc. (“Tech4Life”) wish to set out in the following terms and conditions the overall understanding and respective rights and obligations in connection with the Quotation/purchase Order Agreement (“Purchase Order”) executed by You. These terms and conditions form a part of the purchase order and are explicitly agreed to in their entirety by You as part of your agreement to the purchase Order.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Interpretation. These terms and conditions shall be subject to the terms of, and made an integral part of the purchase Order upon the execution by both You and TECH4LIFE. In the event of any inconsistency between the purchase Order and these terms and conditions, the terms of the purchase Order shall prevail, unless specifically stated otherwise in the Work Order, in which event such inconsistent terms shall only prevail with respect to that particular purchase Order and to the extent of the inconsistency.
2. Purchase Order. The terms and conditions specific to each purchase Order, including the product and services to be provided by TECH4LIFE, shall be described in, and performed pursuant to the purchase Order signed by You. Only changes to the purchase Order, or the responsibilities of either party in respect thereof that have been approved in writing by both parties will be valid and binding.
3. Charges. You agree to pay all applicable charges and taxes set forth in each Purchase Order without any set-off or other deduction. Any local duties and taxes are your responsibility. All payments shall be due at the time of the order, and before shipment is made. TECH4LIFE reserves the right to suspend the delivery of the products and services until all payments have been made. For clarity, the parties agree that such suspension would not constitute a breach of TECH4LIFE’s obligations under the Work Order.
4. Product and Services. The only product and services warranty provided for the products and services purchased are those set out in the Purchase Order. THE WARRANTIES PROVIDED IN THE PURCHASE ORDER AND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, GUARANTEES OR CONDITIONS PERTAINING TO THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, WRITTEN OR ORAL, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE SUBJECT TO NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR. YOU WILL PROMPTLY NOTIFY TECH4LIFE OF ANY PRODUCT THAT DOES NOT COMPLY WITH THE WARRANTIES SET OUT IN THE WORK ORDER AND TECH4LIFE WILL, UPON SUCH NOTICE, AND AFTER CONSULTATION WITH YOU, REPLACE THE PRODUCTS AND PROVIDE ANY NECESSARY SERVICES. THE WARRANTY PROVISIONS IN THE WORK ORDER AND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL CONSTITUTE TECH4LIFE’S SOLE OBLIGATION AND LIABILITY AND YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY. TECH4LIFE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR AND YOU AGREE TO PAY FOR ALL COSTS AND EXPENSES FOR REPAIRS OR REPLACEMENT OF PRODUCT AND SERVICES THAT RESULT FROM AN ACT AND/OR NEGLIGENCE ON YOUR PART OR PERSONS UNDER YOUR SUPERVISION.
5. Limitation of Liability. It is understood and agreed by You: that TECH4LIFE is not liable or responsible for any losses or injuries which may occur in cases of malfunction of the product or services except if directly attributed to the negligence of TECH4LIFE. In addition, You acknowledge that TECH4LIFE is not an insurer and that insurance covering personal injury and/or loss or property damage at the location where the products are installed shall be obtained and maintained by You. Finally, You acknowledge and agree that TECH4LIFE is not liable in any way for any loss or damage or the property located at where the products are installed.IN NO EVENT SHALL TECH4LIFE BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OF USE, OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE WORK ORDER HOWSOEVER CAUSED. THESE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY TO CLAIMS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONTRACT, AND TORT INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY EVEN IF UCIT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Not with standing the provisions of the Work Order, if there should arise any liability to TECH4LIFE, irrespective of cause or amount, resulting from TECH4LIFE’s negligence or failure to perform, all parties hereto and thereto and their agents, representatives and executors agree that TECH4LIFE’s cumulative liability to You and all other persons shall be limited to an amount equal to the aggregate of the charges paid by You pursuant to the Work Order. You further agree that the amount stated herein shall be your sole and exclusive remedy and TECH4LIFE’s sole and exclusive liability and shall be paid and received as liquidated damages and not as a penalty.
6. Termination and Obligations on Termination. Either party may terminate the Purchase Order until the payment is made or the product is shipped, whichever comes first.
7. Force Majeure. If the performance of the Purchase Order is interfered with, in whole or in part, by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of either party including fire, explosion, power failure, acts of God, war, revolution, civil commotion, acts of public enemies, government actions, or labour unrest such as strikes, slowdowns, picketing or boycotts, then the party affected will be excused from such performance on a day-by-day basis to the extent that such party’s obligations relate to the performance so interfered with and that the party so affected uses commercially reasonable efforts to remove such causes of non performance in a timely manner; during such time, You remain liable for all Fees payable.
8. Entire Agreement. The Purchase Order and these terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties, and supersedes any previous agreement or understanding and may not be varied except in writing between the parties. All other terms and conditions express or implied by statute or otherwise, are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Governing Law. The Work Order shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ontario.
10. Contact Information.
Address: 73, Ancaster Road, Liverpool, United Kingdom
For any queries or information regarding eSteth, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at @eteth.com
For more information log on to www.esteth.com